Warning: This pie is in no way healthy!
Craving something cool and chocolaty…maybe a little bit peanut buttery? You can (literally) whip up this creamy pie in just a few minutes. This is a great no-bake recipe to make with the munchkins…or teach your teens!
What You’ll Need:
- One prepared graham cracker or Oreo cookie pie crust
- Two 8oz. tubs of whipped topping
- One 16oz. can of chocolate frosting
- 1C creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- Optional: chocolate or caramel syrup to drizzle
What To Do:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together one container of whipped topping and peanut butter.
- Spread mixture into your pie crust.
- In the same mixing bowl, whisk together remaining container of whipped topping and chocolate frosting.
- Spread mixture over peanut butter mixture in pie crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours, or until firm.
- Drizzle with sauce, if desired, before serving.